SUFC will create opportunities for members and other stakeholders to collaborate on
policy issues by:
- Providing members with timely, easily digestible information on federal legislation, appropriations, and agency policies and priorities pertinent to urban and community forestry;
- Facilitating opportunities for members and other groups within the SUFC network to collaborate on policy activities related to urban and community forests; and
- Engaging SUFC members and their policy staff or other leaders in identifying and discussing key issues that reflect members’ priorities as they align with federal urban and community forestry interests.
- Danielle Watson, Society of American Foresters
- Joe Gersen, Student Conservation Association