Building on the National Urban and Community Forestry Advisory Council (NUCFAC)’s 2016- 2026 Ten-Year Urban Forestry Action Plan, SUFC will facilitate communication on urban forestry research and technology that is relevant to its members’ priorities by:
- Increasing member communication between researchers and practitioners for better science-based decision-making,
- Fostering research collaboration opportunities amongst members and other stakeholders, and
- Leveraging interests in science to inform urban research programs.
- Ian Leahy, American Forests
- Scott Maco, Davey Tree Expert Company